Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Catching up

I've been really slack lately with the blog, and I apologize. I have been busy with the girls since they've been out of school from all the snow and ice we've had lately. I've also been pretty busy ramping up Images by Autumn. I've put alot of hours into designing new marketing ideas and working on networking with other photographers and businesses. I have several weddings book this year and am really looking forward to getting more into it! But anyway...

Chey and I had dentist appointment today. Mom kept Hailey for me. Chey let Dr Morris look at her teeth to make sure she didn't have any "sugar bugs." She did great! Her 3rd birthday is Tuesday. I can't beleive my baby girl is going to be 3! Wow! How did that happen so fast?? We are having a small party Saturday at her favorite place, Chick-fil-a or as Chey used to say "Chick-a-lay." Then Sunday we're going to have dinner and cake at moms. Then the following weekend we'll have dinner and cake with Grandma Katherine. The child is seriously going to have a sugar high for a week!

Hailey has several words now, her favorite being "no". She can say, nana, yes, poppa, mama, dada, Chey (she calls her "Chey-Chey", milk, bear-bear (she sleeps with him), bath and I'm sure there are others. She's 18 months now. The girls are playing together more and more, although alot of the time they're fighting over a toy or something. Oh joy! That has started already!

I'll be sure to post photos from Cheyenne's birthday!

No comments: