Monday, May 23, 2011

Beaufort Trip May 2011

Last weekend we made the trek to Beaufort. I was asked to 2nd shoot a wedding so we all went down for the weekend and stayed at Aunt Carol's house. We LOVE it there. It's our favorite place in the world. On Friday morning we took the girls and Chloe out to Fort Macon for a bit. It was cloudy and a little chilly so there wasn't many people out on the beach. We let Chloe off her leash and she was so excited to run around. She loved playing frisbee on the beach. Saturday I worked the wedding while William kept the girls. Bless his heart...he didn't know what he was in for. But he handled it great and I'm thankful him so that I can live my dream of being a wedding photographer. To view photos from the wedding you can click here... www.imagesbyautumn.wordpress.com

















No comments: