Thursday, May 26, 2011

William's surprise 40th

I was actually able to pull of a surprise party for William. He turns 40 on June 3 but since every other weekend is busy last weekend was it. And he wasn't expecting it early.. It was great! My brother-in-law Josh was in charge of taking photos and I haven't gotten the CD from him yet, but here is one that was snapped with my camera after he and Jen left. This is most of the gang. Heather and Tripp had a babysitter for the party so Gavin is missing. Kristie had already taken her and Jason's kids home for the night to stay with a sitter so David and Maggie are missing as well. And Ryan and Melissa couldn't make it up from Wilmington due to a previous engagement. But most of the gang is here...the best friends any one could ask for. The party was great! I booked a live band that played country music and some rock. We had lots of food and a really good time!

No comments: